Welcome to the resource page for Ephesians! Each week I’ll be adding more as we move through our study. So be sure to check in often.
Download and print these tools to help you in your study or add to your study notebook.
Reference and Further Study Aids
You can access links to purchase these books and others I recommend in my Amazon shop.
- When Grace Walks In: Passionately Pursued, Incredibly Loved (The Girlfriends’ Guide to the Bible) by Stacey Thacker
- Be Rich (Be Series) by Warren Wiersbe
- Through the Bible Commentary: Ephesians by J. Vernon McGee
- Spurgeon’s Verse Exposition on Ephesians by Charles H. Spurgeon
- Focus on the Bible: Ephesians by R. C. Sproul
- The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Ephesians by Warren Wiersbe
- ESV.org — I have the paid subscription for this site and love it! The $3.99/mo plan gives me access to several study Bibles including the ESV Study Bible which is my favorite study Bible. You can access the text to the English Standard Version of the Bible free.
- CSBible.com — You can access the full Christian Standard Bible free on this site as well as apps for both iOS and Android with the full text as well as audio.
- BlueLetterBible.org — This free site gives you multiple translations as well as commentary. Many of my friends use it daily.
- BibleGateway.com — My favorite online Bible study site — I love being able to view two translations side-by-side to compare the language and utilizing the audio to listen to Scripture.
- YouVersion.com — Another option for viewing different translations as well as listening to Scripture.
- I curated this Pinterest board with charts, graphs, reading plans, Scripture writing plans, and more for the book of Ephesians. You can follow the board to make sure you get updates as more material gets added.
- Girlfriends’ Guide to the Bible is one of my favorite Bible study in community resources. GGTTB is a paid membership site with resources for studying Scripture with other women as well as a private with even more encouragement and opportunities to connect and grow. Check out the Girlfriends’ Guide Facebook page for encouragement and inspiration.
Audio & Videos
Short audio teaching and videos covering different sections and/or themes in Ephesians.