Speaking Schedule — Spring 2018
February 24: REFRESH Women’s Conference
First Baptist Church, Florence, AL
Topic: People of Cross: Living a Crucified Life
April 14: Women’s Conference
First Baptist Church, Vina, AL
Topic: Lopsided Living: the purposeful pursuit of an unbalanced life
May 2-4: ENJOY THE WORD online Bible conference
Get all the details and your ticket here!
Topic: Lopsided Living: What the Bible Really Says about Balance
May 5: Women’s Fellowship
New Hope Baptist Church, Rogersville, AL
Topic: Praying for our Children (and ourselves!) to THRIVE
Current Speaking Topics
- Best, Good, and Good Enough: Knowing When to Choose What
- Praying for Our Girls (and Ourselves) to THRIVE
- Lopsided Living: the purposeful pursuit of an unbalanced life
- Power Up Your Prayers: Using Scripture in Prayer
- People of the Cross: Living a Crucified Life
Any of these topics can be adapted for use as a keynote, breakout, or multiple-session event.
If you have a specific theme or idea for your event, I am happy to customize a message for your group. I also have talks geared toward Mother’s Day and Christmas events. As the mom of a teenager and a social media expert, I love to share with mom’s groups on topics relating to social media, technology, and how to know what your kids are doing online.